Sahramin solmut

lauantaina, tammikuuta 14, 2012

What I have been doing lately...

Oh boy. My lil'bro asked me for a hat, or rather a ski cap. Ok, he's my only brother, so of course I'll do anything for him.

The process took awhile. A long awhile. He sent me links and waited patiently. And waited, and waited...

Went almost a year. My oldest was about to visit my brother. I didn't have a clue what to give him (my brother) as a xmas present. Until I remembered. I even had just the right green for it (well, my brother is colour blind, so I think is just for me the right tone of the green). I'm not sure what is really the right colour for something that has lied forever beneath the sea.


Do I have to tell I hate icord. And there's plenty of icord.
But brother was delighted. He even used that thing during this winter.

Cthulhu for you fortunate who don't regognize.

Tunnisteet: ,